6.02.2006

here's a link to keep us pleasant:

If you like crosswords like I do, join Ben Tausig's Google Group and get his puzzles emailed to you each week. He's a good puzzlemaker, and these will please you.

Also, obtain a copy of Workingman's Dead if you don't already have it, and listen to it a bunch. Call me hippie, but it's killer, I promise. Also, check out the Unicorn Mountain release tomorrow night at Mofo. And enjoy the ceaseless rain if you're in Pittsburgh, and stay safe and warm and happy.

3 Comments:

Blogger smelly mcsmellsmell said...

i listened to your mixtape for three hours straight en route to chiboogie. did you realize that three songs on the same side have the word "effigy" in them?

1:13 AM  
Blogger andybot said...

I'd like to pretend I did that on purpose. Instead, though, I'm gonna try to recall what songs those would be (without a track listing to help).

There's definitely that Emperor X song - I guess it's "Citizens of Wichita"? - that has that word.

I wanna say there's a Weakerthans song with that word that comes quickly to mind, but I can't remember which. Maybe I put it on that tape?

And . . . and . . . mmrmrhrhrrmm . . . I'm totally blankin' here . . . I'll think of it . . .

7:52 AM  
Blogger smelly mcsmellsmell said...

dolphin eyes.


it was and is the best mixtape i've recieved in years. solid.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home