9.15.2005

i was born on a pirate's ship

This was just brought to my attention, and looks excellent, and I hope to go:

Saturday October 29th
LAST SHOW EVER
@ The Pirates Cove
in Allentown, Pa

10 minute sets by:
Carpenter Ant
Robot Attack / Hypatia
Belegost
Headaches (last show)
Veruwstung
Sequoia
Get To The Chopper
Block Head
Audio Recording Club
Slingshot Dakota
Erik Petersen (not confirmed)
Witch Hunt (not confirmed)
Fighting Dogs (not confirmed)


What a lot of good stuff. Except I can't imagine a 10 minutes Belegost set. I don't think they have a song less than 12 minutes long.

Purchased the Aloha CD from last year FINALLY today (I had heard it before, and had the first track on a mixtape, but I didn't but it till now). I really like the first track, and the rest is pretty good . . . I suspect it'll grow on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home