8.28.2005

midwest invasion

So, in more detail:

We're playing two nights next weekend in two different cities. Those cities are called "Chicago" (in the state of Illinois) and "St. Paul" (in the State of Minnesota).

Friday night, September 2, we're playing at the Spareroom Gallery in Chicago, with Sharks and Seals, Russian and maybe Scalpels? (I think that's the one. There's also a band called Scalpers I guess. Let's not mix them up.) That's at 8:00. If you are of that city, please come and shake my hand. I will be the one hitting drums and probably bleeding.

Saturday night, September 3, we're playing at Big V's in St. Paul. I guess the show is at 10:00? And we're playing with a band called Build My Gallows High, and I would presume others. If you are of that city, please come and shake my hand. I will be the one hitting drums and probably bleeding.

I don't think we'll have a lot of time for doing stuff other than driving, and maybe eating breakfast, but if you have any suggestions as to things to do in either of those places, do drop a line. I'm looking forward to the expedition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home