7.21.2005

two shows at the beginning of august

Fair warning:

August 5, the sea, like lead plays with Kim Phuc, (((microwaves))), and Athletic Automaton at Howler's, Liberty Ave in Bloomfield. Shows there usually start around 10:00 (more like 10:30 or 11:00 really) and are $5 or so.

THE VERY NEXT DAY, August 6, the sea, like lead plays with Nakano (from Morgantown, pretty stuff that sounds like Explosions in the Sky tempered with some more poppy stuff), Southpaw and one more possibly? This show is at Roboto, which means 7 pm start, $5, etc. I think Oneida is playing at Gooski's this same night? If that's true, there will be plenty of time to get to this show THEN that show, if you want.

I had intended to bring you some short reviews of records I've gotten lately, some new and some just new to me, but I left my headphones at home when I went to the coffeeshop so I did other shit instead. Next time maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home